THE CONTRACT LABOUR (REGULATION & ABOLITION) ACT,1970
Many employers used to disown responsibility for implementing the provisions of various labour welfare legislations by getting the work done through contractors.This practice was not only prevalent in constructions and other engineering establishments but in many other regulated industrial houses as well who used to get their own regular work done through contract labour,to avoid application of the numerous labour legislations including the Industrial Disputes Act,1947,because under the said legislation the contract labour was not covered.In fact,the contract labour had no security of service and so,they were being exploited by such employers.The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition)Act,1970 was brought on the statute book to come to the aid of such workers who are employed through contractors and who have no direct link with the industry for which work is done.The Act regulates the employment of contract labour in certain establishments,and prohibits such employmeent in certain circumstances.
- Consultancy for Coverage & implementation of the Act for Principal employer
- Documentation, submission & issuing of certificate for Principal Employer
- Consultancy for Coverage & implementation of the Act for Contractor
- Documentation, submission & issuing of Licence for Contractor
- Consultancy for implementation of various rules & procedures as defined in the Act.
- Maintenance of records
- Display of abstract & periodic revision of the same
- Consultancy, Making and submission of prescribed returns.
- Liasioing with concerned official during Inspection
- Presentation/representation in the court of law
- Submission of periodical MIS to client with regards to latest status of their work
- Online query handling through mail and over the phone
- Availability of Key Information through our website 24x7
- Updating to client on latest changes in time