THE EMPLOYEES'PROVIDENT FUNDS AND MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS ACT,1952
Among the social security legislation in India, Employees' Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act,1952 occupies the most important positions. Although the Act was enacted in 1952,it has incorporated various changes in it. The Act provides for the institution of provident funds ,employees' pension funds and deposit linked insurance fund for employees in factories and other establishment.
PF Work (with EPFO)
- Verification of eligibility of employees
- Verification of documents of employees with regards to PF
- Calculation of contribution
- Maintenance of records
- Deposit of contribution, collection of acknowledged challan & delivery
- Preparation of monthly returns & their submission
- Preparation/Checking of Claim forms & their submission
- Preparation & submission of Annual Return
- Liasioing with PF official during Inspection
- Submission of periodical MIS to client
- Online query handling through mail and over the phone
- Availability of Key Information through our website 24x7
- Updating to client on latest changes in time.
- Making presentation/representation to for RPFC for different works.
- Contesting legal cases in the court of law